Morganstone has a new and exciting opportunity for a Technical Co-ordinator to join its Design team.
The Technical Co-ordinator will work alongside the Pre-development Director, Technical Manager and technical team to secure the successful delivery of projects and co-ordinating key information and deliverables.
This is an exciting role for an individual who shares our passion in supporting our teams to construct exceptional homes for our Clients and their tenants/purchasers.
About the role
You will be part of a busy design team collaborating with colleagues across the company.
- Co-ordinating technical aspects of the project in accordance with the Project Development Plan (PDP) and associated documents.
- Liaising with and organising third party organisations such as consultants, utility companies, highways, building control and planning departments maintaining relevant supporting records.
- Assisting with planning approval submissions and discharge processes relating to planning conditions, preparing and maintaining relevant trackers and supporting documentation.
- Liaising with other internal departments, including estimating, quantity surveying, and buying.
- Reviewing project drawings and identifying build ability and logistical issues.
- Co-ordinating the completion of appropriate legal agreements with statutory Authorities, as required.
- Assisting the design team with the production of construction information.
- Co-ordinating the production of timely design information by external design companies in line with the Information Required Schedule (IRS).
- Attending and contributing in design / technical meetings.
- Ensuring that all necessary design documents are recorded, co-ordinated and distributed to relevant members of the project team, including Client and supply chain.
- Co-ordinating the approval of all Design consultants in line with the Morganstone processes.
- Co-ordinating scope changes and ensuring that the change control process and technical query process is adhered to and communicated fully on all projects
- Working with the project team to co-ordinate design deliverables in line with the Morganstone processes and project requirements.
||Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5pm (1 hour lunch)
||Negotiable, dependant on experience
||Permanent, full time (subject to 6 months probationary period)
||No direct reports
How to apply
Simply fill in the Application Form and upload along with your CV using the form below or contact us for more information. You can get in touch through the contact form or by giving us a call on 01554 779126