Job Summary: The role has a wide ranging but pivotal party to play in maintaining and co-ordinating the smooth running of the Office. Main duties are listed below.
- Answer the telephones in a professional and timely manner.
- Open and date stamp the mail daily and organise prior to issuing to Managing Director.
- Post any outgoing mail at end of each day.
- Meet and Greet Clients/Visitors to the premises and provide refreshments on their arrival.
- Arrange bookings for the meeting rooms.
- Preparation of the meeting room ahead of meetings and provide refreshments during meetings.
- Ensuring the office is maintained well and kept clean and tidy.
- Ensuring facilities are kept fully stocked (kitchens, toilets).
- Ordering of office supplies with Buying department (stationery, tea, coffee, water, cleaning products etc.).
- Keep stock check for PPE and advise Buying department when stock is required.
- Checking of utility bills prior to issuing to Finance department.
- Scanning, copying & archiving of documents as required.
- General admin assistance as required by staff.
- There are no specific management responsibilities.
- To undertake general duties required.
- Be familiar with all administrative systems that impact on the role.
- To ensure all Health and Safety Policies and Operating Procedures are strictly adhered to.
- To maintain confidentiality and adhere to Data Protection at all time.
- Participate in training and other learning activities and performance development as required.
- Undertake any other duty relevant to the position including the provision of short-term cover for holidays and other absences for colleagues of a similar position.
- Excellent communication skills;
- Attention to detail and a systematic approach to work;
- Excellent organisation and time management;
- Good computer literacy (particularly Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Proactive, flexible and able to work independently;
- Conscientious and trustworthy.
- Previous experience of the construction industry;
- Previous experience in a similar role.
Morganstone are committed to supporting equality and diversity in the workplace. Our Equal Opportunities Policy can be accessed from our website.
This job description is not exhaustive. It may be reviewed and amended to meet the changing requirements of the organisation at any time after discussion with the postholder.
All employees are required to be aware of their responsibilities towards health and safety and the expectation placed upon them to engage with colleagues at the workplace in a dignified and respectful manner.
How to apply
Simply fill in the Application Form and upload along with your CV using the form below or contact us for more information. You can get in touch through the contact form or by giving us a call on 01554 779126