This is an exciting and unique opportunity for the right individual who will work across multiple disciplines of the construction industry, including commercial, operational and technical. The Trainee/Assistant/Graduate role will work within our pre-development department.
Key Responsibilities, Tasks and Activities
Key responsibilities will include a diverse range of activities required to be undertaken prior to a construction project starting on site. These will include, but are not limited to: –
- Assist with the preparation of land appraisals and tenders.
- Liaising with third party organisations such as consultants, utility companies, highways, building control and planning departments maintaining relevant supporting records.
- Supporting in the early appointment of key consultants and subcontractors.
- Assisting with planning approval submissions and discharge processes, preparing and maintaining relevant trackers and supporting documentation.
- Liaising with other internal departments, including estimating, quantity surveying and buying.
- Assisting with the production of construction information.
- Attending and contributing in design/technical meetings.
- Ensuring that all necessary design documents are recorded, co-ordinated and distributed to relevant members of the project team, including Client and supply chain.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Attention to detail and a systematic approach to work.
- Good organisation and time management.
- Confident in the use of IT packages, including Microsoft Office.
- Graduate level entry.
- Commercial background.
|Head Office, Dafen, Llanelli
37 minimum per week
Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5pm (1 hour lunch)
|Negotiable depending on experience
|Permanent, full time (subject to 6 months probationary period)
|No direct reports
How to apply
Simply fill in the Application Form and upload along with your CV using the form below or contact us for more information. You can get in touch through the contact form or by giving us a call on 01554 779126