Ensuring the programme objectives for all Groundworks operations are met both on time and within budget. Responsible for the accurate take off of materials, ensuring accurate records are kept with regards to foundation depths, quantities of concrete etc.
- Using co-ordinates and electronic setting out equipment, accurately set out as required all civils work including drainage, foundations, roads etc.
- Carry out accurate take off’s of materials.
- Be able to Programme and Plan work to maintain the requirements of the Construction Programme.
- Work closely with both the Site Manager and Quantity Surveyor to ensure Budgets and Programme are adhered to.
- Prepare reports and returns and submit by computer.
- Be able to lead a team of Groundworkers.
- Report to both the Site Manager and the Groundworks Operations Manager.
- The company supports the employment of apprentices and staff are expected to provide support and advice to apprentices
- To undertake general duties required
- Be familiar with all administrative systems that impact on the role
- To ensure all Health and Safety Policies and Operating Procedures are strictly adhered to
- To maintain confidentiality and adhere to Data Protection at all time.
- Participate in training and other learning activities and performance development as required
- Undertake any other duty relevant to the position including the provision of short-term cover for holidays and other absences for colleagues of a similar position
|37 minimum per week
|£ Dependent on experience
How to apply
Simply fill in the Application Form and upload along with your CV using the form below or contact us for more information. You can get in touch through the contact form or by giving us a call on 01554 779126